1000 Main Street
- Bus Boy, Penny’s Restaurant, September 1999-December 1999
- Waiter, Penny’s Restaurant, December 1999-2001
- Head Waiter, Penny’s Restaurant, 2001-2003
- Bartender, Penny’s Restaurant, 2003-2006
- Promoted from bus boy to lead bartender in a four-year period.
- Designed a customer contest that increased traffic by 11%.
- Supervised a “wait team” that had the highest employee retention rate in the restaurant’s history.
- Nominated for the corporate management program—the youngest employee to receive such a nomination.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Management and supervisory skills
- Marketing and advertising skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe PageMaker
Activities and Awards
- Captain, Denver West High School Varsity Soccer Team
- Colorado All Conference Soccer Team
- Coach, U14 Boys Soccer
- Volunteer, Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
B.A. in psychology, University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, 2006