September 14, 2003
Ms. Melissa Brennan
Human Resources Director
Communications Weekly, Inc.
4512 Flower Street
Los Angeles , California
Dear Ms. Brennan:
As a multilingual Professional with an international background that enriches my Journalism and Musical skills, I feel I can make a positive contribution to your organization.
In addition to a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of the West Coast, I can also offer:
- Expertise in conducting interviews with high-profile individuals as evidenced by my work for Los Angeles Women in Communication with articles on Senator Mark Spender, Roberta Adamson, and Sally Winters, among others.
- Experience as a freelance contributor to numerous publications, including Courtley , an international magazine for the French community with a monthly circulation of 750,000.
- Skill in authoring daily columns for FFTV.com , a major French news website, with future plans for a column on treschic after its launch.
- Business acumen in networking and creating strategic alliances for the Uni International where I negotiated agreements with Field Associates , Net.Net and FBGTV .
- Fl uency in French, Spanish, and English, with the ability to converse in Italian and Japanese.
- Co mprehensive knowledge of cultural and social conditions in France , Brazil , and Venezuela .
- A rich m usical history that includes performing in New York with the Young Musicians of Los Angeles, and a composing culturally-unique rhythms and music in numerous categories, including R&B, hip hop, and Latin.
Additional capabilities are listed within the enclosed resume. In an effort to discuss this matter further, I will be calling your office with the next few days to see if we might set up a time to meet.
If you have any questions, I can be reached at the number listed above. Thank you for your attention.